The Antique Cream Separator Gallery

A website devoted to antique cream separators.

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > How to view manual for McCormick cream separator

milking2

Hello! I know this is a new site, but is the manual available to view for the McCormick Redding separator? Not seeing how to access that one. Thanks!

May 21, 2010 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Admin
Site Owner

Hello, and welcome to the site! Sorry about that, to keep bandwidth down, and to prevent just anyone from being able to get the manual, you have to contact me to get it. I guess I didn't say that.

Ted

May 22, 2010 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LUIS VICTOR AYALA RIVERA

Admin at May 22, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Hello, and welcome to the site! Sorry about that, to keep bandwidth down, and to prevent just anyone from being able to get the manual, you have to contact me to get it. I guess I didn't say that.

Ted

hello ted, i want to know how can i get the manual for maccormick because ive just bought one and i think it is not working ok , can you help with this?  here in mexico is really hard to get this machines and harder get them in good shape thats why i need the manual thank you 

--
October 15, 2011 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LUIS VICTOR AYALA RIVERA

please send me an answer to my email [email protected]

October 15, 2011 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave

is there a market for thease maccormicks ? I have one  like this one ,I need  that O ring ! please help if you can

Thanks~^~Dave

Admin

January 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick

I have a late McCormick Deering Primrose Ball Bearing #1&2 Separator manual I can copy and send to anyone who needs it.. Contact me at  [email protected]

Nick

February 23, 2012 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.